Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh, INTRO!


Hi there!
My name is Fyersbane and I'm a mage! Welcome to my blog about the in's-and-out's of mage-ism's!

To start a little intro of myself!

I've been playing a mage since World Of Warcraft came out. Long ago working on getting as MUCH int gear as I could. You know...being a NOOB. To today, being top on the dps due to knowing all there is to know about how the Mage works.

It got me thinking, "I should create a Blog with talks about the mage! Seems I know a lot about the class, seeing as I'm getting asked more and more about how to play a mage!"

Since this is the first post I'm going to cut it short for 2 reasons.
1: because i need a topic for the next post.
2: Its Raid time! Yay!



First post will be about Arcane and its utility in raids!

No comments:

Post a Comment